Allot Research Finds CLA Adoption Key in Delivering Quality of Experience (QoE) in 5G Networks
The report explores how fixed, mobile and converged CSPs are leveraging CLA today, while the industry in parallel prepares for the transition from 4G to 5G. The report details findings from a survey conducted among 100 CSPs worldwide to gauge the value they perceive CLA adds. Key findings of the report include:
- Despite the benefits that CLA provides in 4G networks, three-quarters of respondents feel that CLA will be most important in either the transition period (50%) or once they have fully implemented 5G (25%).
- Around two thirds of respondents strongly agree that CLA is important to the growth of security and IoT services.
- Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) are best positioned to deliver CLA with the added ML and AI capabilities that cost-effectively ensure optimal performance, security and QoE.
- The respondents identify speed to problem resolution (87%) and improved service performance (87%) as key ways CLA can help
- The main barriers to implementing CLA solutions for organizations are having the skills to use the technology to the full, understanding the technology, and cost.
“CSPs are keenly aware of the high vulnerability associated with IoT devices and services,” said Akshay Sharma at neXt Curve. “CLA will be a critical capability for effectively handling the mounting IoT threats, magnified by the scale of 5G.”
“As traditional metrics such as network Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) become obsolete, CSPs are aware of the need to become more customer centric, focus on Key Quality Indicators (KQIs) and to prioritize quality of experience for end-users,” said Ronen Priel, VP, Product and Strategy at Allot. “CSPs already realize that they need to embrace CLA and not doing so will prove costly in the near and long-term. Our report points to the fact that the CLA inherent in 5G is not enough and ISVs have the opportunity to provide the additional CLA functionality, powered by AI and ML to meet the growing QoE expectations.”
- Download the Allot Telco Security Trends Report: https://www.allot.com/docs/TST-Closed_Loop_Automation_ver3.pdf
- CLA Webinar Link: https://youtu.be/5m0kSErHQWo
- Allot Blog: https//www.allot.com/blog/
- Follow us on Twitter: @allotcomms
- Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/allot-communications/
Allot. See. Control. Secure. For more information, visit www.allot.com.
Forward Looking Statement
This release may contain forward-looking statements, which express the current beliefs and expectations of Company management. Such statements involve a number of known and unknown risks and uncertainties that could cause our future results, performance or achievements to differ significantly from the results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Important factors that could cause or contribute to such differences include risks relating to: our ability to compete successfully with other companies offering competing technologies; the loss of one or more significant customers; consolidation of, and strategic alliances by, our competitors, government regulation; lower demand for key value-added services; our ability to keep pace with advances in technology and to add new features and value-added services; managing lengthy sales cycles; operational risks associated with large projects; our dependence on third party channel partners for a material portion of our revenues; and other factors discussed under the heading "Risk Factors" in the Company's annual report on Form 20-F filed with the
Jodi Joseph ASiag Allot email@example.com Ruchi Pandey Fusion PR for Allot firstname.lastname@example.org Ehud Heft / Gavriel Frohwein Allot Investor Relations +1-646-688-3559 email@example.com