Allot to Unveil 'Allot Secure' at Mobile World Congress
Allot Secure enables service providers to deliver a branded, centrally managed, multi-layered security service for the mass market, increasing ARPU, brand strength and customer loyalty. Common components include: Central operator control, management, and security service analytics as well as multitenant, personalized, customer management and reporting. Additionally, Allot Secure includes five modules:
- NetworkSecure: Allot's flagship network-based security solution (formally WebSafe Personal), which already protects millions of subscribers across
Europe. It comprises a network-based security layer that enables CSPs to deliver secure web services and parental control and features frictionless onboarding and mass activation capabilities.
- HomeSecure: Security for home IoT, smart appliances, and home offices. Integrates existing fixed network CPEs with the addition of a thin client that provides home network visibility and security (based on technology from the recent acquisition of
- EndpointSecure: Integrates and centrally manages 3rd party endpoint security clients to provide a seamless customer experience and persistent security for customers who switch between the operator's mobile network and Wi-Fi at home or in public locations.
- IoTSecure: IoT security and value-added services for enterprise customers. Provides increased operational efficiency and IoT service monetization, securing IoT services and CSP infrastructure.
- DDoS Secure: An inline bi-directional DDoS mitigation system designed for carrier networks with Tera-bit scale. Automatically removes DDoS attack traffic within seconds while maintaining maximum QoE for all legitimate network services.
The most comprehensive security platform on the market for service providers, Allot Secure is designed specifically for CSPs to deliver Security as a Service (SECaaS), delivering significant benefits to both CSPs and their customers including:
- Facilitating high adoption rates which can reach record levels of 60% uptake.
- Unlocking additional ARPU opportunity of potentially
1-4 US Dollarsper customer, per month.
- Protecting all IoT and user devices simultaneously in the core network, home network, and off-network through a seamless end-user experience.
- Brand differentiation and increased customer loyalty, leading to reduced churn.
"We are delighted to be able to leverage the strength of Allot's innovative security technologies to enable our customers to position themselves as leaders in service excellence and customer experience," commented
Allot representatives will be on hand at Allot Booth 5G41 at MWC to present an in depth overview of Allot Secure and demo:
- Network Secure: The solution that powers
Vodafone'sSecure Net services to millions of subscribers in Europewho choose to pay for the secure service.
- Allot's leading solutions for network intelligence and control, utilizing the AWS Amazon Cloud services.
- The Allot virtual service delivery framework for NFV deployments.
"Allot Secure delivers the full value of Allot's security capabilities to enable service providers to unlock new opportunities, which is one of their biggest challenges in today's telecom market" commented
Allot representatives will be on hand to discuss and demo Allot's network-based security solutions at Allot's Stand 5G41 at the upcoming Mobile World Congress Europe, taking place on 26 February - 1 March,
This release contains forward-looking statements, which express the current beliefs and expectations of Company management. Such statements involve a number of known and unknown risks and uncertainties that could cause our future results, performance or achievements to differ significantly from the results, performance or achievements set forth in such forward-looking statements. Important factors that could cause or contribute to such differences include risks relating to: our ability to compete successfully with other companies offering competing technologies; the loss of one or more significant customers; consolidation of, and strategic alliances by, our competitors, government regulation; the timing of completion of key project milestones which impact the timing of our revenue recognition; lower demand for key value-added services; our ability to keep pace with advances in technology and to add new features and value-added services; managing lengthy sales cycles; operational risks associated with large projects; our dependence on third party channel partners for a material portion of our revenues; and other factors discussed under the heading "Risk Factors" in the Company's annual report on Form 20-F filed with the
SigalitOrr | Director of Corporate Communications
+972-9-761-9171 | email@example.com
Red Lorry Yellow Lorry for