Tier 1 European Mobile Operator Selects Allot ClearSee Network Analytics to Increase Customer Loyalty and Subscriber Acquisition
Allot's ClearSee solution allows mobile operators to access information in real-time from all aspects of business for augmented service and cost-effectiveness based on a variety of application, user, device, quality of experience (QoE), and security data records. By managing network performance and user satisfaction under a single solution, service providers can effectively and efficiently measure, track, and record data while transforming business objectives to enhance target customer goals.
Allot was selected as the provider of choice due to the granularity, flexibility of the reporting tool and readiness of the virtualized solution. By employing Allot's visibility, real time actionable intelligence, and virtualized solution, the Northern European mobile operator will be able to operate better, faster and smarter for mobile subscribers through:
- Interrelated and interactive real-time traffic analysis dashboards showing bandwidth consumption, usage volumes, video QoE, and more;
- Central reporting across multiple platforms to increase effectiveness of targeting customers;
- Self-service approach providing a full complement of web-based tools for simplified data mining; and
- Network function virtualization (NFV) architecture combined with centralized, granular visibility into the network using deep packet inspection (DPI)
"Mobile operators are faced with not only enhancing users' quality of experience, but also protecting their own brand and its reputation," said Ronen Priel, Vice President Product Management at Allot. "To help overcome this obstacle, service providers need actionable network intelligence at their fingertips. Allot's ClearSee Network Analytics helps meet this need backed by its unique blend of technology for a deeper understanding of end-user behavior and visibility into the network."
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in enterprise and ISP security by checking out our blog: http://blog.allot.com/
- Follow us on Twitter: @allotcomms
- Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/allot-communications/
Forward Looking Statement
This release may contain forward-looking statements, which express the current beliefs and expectations of Company management. Such statements involve a number of known and unknown risks and uncertainties that could cause our future results, performance or achievements to differ significantly from the results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Important factors that could cause or contribute to such differences include risks relating to: our ability to compete successfully with other companies offering competing technologies; the loss of one or more significant customers; consolidation of, and strategic alliances by, our competitors, government regulation; lower demand for key value-added services; our ability to keep pace with advances in technology and to add new features and value-added services; managing lengthy sales cycles; operational risks associated with large projects; our dependence on third party channel partners for a material portion of our revenues; and other factors discussed under the heading "Risk Factors" in the Company's annual report on Form 20-F filed with the
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/tier-1-european-mobile-operator-selects-allot-clearsee-network-analytics-to-increase-customer-loyalty-and-subscriber-acquisition-300689004.html